9.2.06

The Dearth Of Love

Sipped into sedation, I sum up all the injustice betraying me still. I am at weak presence out my doorstep. An ethereal glow come flashing right through the heart of the wicked one. In solaced sincerity, I am numb to the core, unable to tell when the tears are to think sadness again. I am alone. To the most of my time, more desperate to find peace in another callousness I could hardly defy. Anguish talks in tacit I despise. My seclusion has got it real begotten since I felt doom seething in. Is this where I'm supposed to move? A pace in an empty room, with an empty soul, God knows how thoughtful I am to being someone who understands. I needed a guiding light than most of those who have lost faith. So long I held it close. So long I am never to let it go. Tell me now, tell me to dance away from your eyes, and I will hold you for once. I will kiss the shape you took to making this suffering leave to nothingness. I will curse you out of death to eternity of the love you deserve. You are grace. You are angel. With you I could learn to laugh again. I will cherish this very solitude, for it fades now. I will keep your pain safe to cure your miseries never to dwell again. I will enfold it wary a candle, only warmth of pure passion in between. Lie awake still, as we breath embracing our pieces together of bliss and of joy. I am not going anywhere. I am loved. When the rest of me burns, dearth is gone.

No comments: